<-- Back to Agent list
has been with the team since 1997 and was made President/COO in
February, 2004. He has a wealth of managerial and marketing experience,
having previously spent 12 years with such well known companies
as Federated Stores, Dayton-Hudson Department Stores, and The
Limited, Inc. While experienced in many aspects of brokerage,
Andy has focused on two main areas: (1) office sales and leasing
and (2) tenant/buyer representation.
Andy's client list includes such respected businesses
The Hamilton Parker Company
The Smoot Corporation
International Masonry, Inc.
Lantz, Jones, Nebraska
Nationwide Children’s Hospital
McKnight Development Corporation
The Pizzuti Companies
Bob Sumerel Tire Center
Design Group, Inc.
Stanbery Development Company
Parking Company of America
Delaware County Bank & Trust
Hummel Title Company
Pump It Up
Albert M. Higley Company
Yellow Cab Company
Nacht Management, Inc.
The Katz Interests
Andy is very involved with numerous civic and community-based
boards. He and his wife, Carrie, daughter, Marissa, and son, Jack
live in Bexley, where they both grew up and attended school.
Degrees, Professional Organizations and Appointments:
- B.A. Degree (Psychology/Theology Major), Capital University
- Columbus Commercial Industrial Investment Realtors (CCIIR)
- Downtown Office Group Specialists (DOGS)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Candidate member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate
Institute, pursuing the Certified Commercial Investment Member
- National and Ohio Associations of Realtors